What information do we collect?
You may use our Website anonymously without sharing your Personal Information with us.
We may offer one or more opportunities for you to share your Personal Information on our Website including, but not limited to, when you register on our site, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. If you choose to register on our site, respond to a survey, or fill out a form, as applicable, you may be asked to share your Personal Information with us. “Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual or that we can link directly to an individual, such as name, address, email address, telephone number or credit card number, as applicable. The Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Email Address
- Reason for Contacting
- Phone number
- Unique personal identifier
- If you are a health care provider, your National Provider Identifier (NPI Number) and/or a state license number
- Medical or healthcare information
- Technical information such as internet protocol (IP) address; browser type, browser language, device type, advertising IDs associated with specific devices and uniform resource locators (URLs) that you have visited before arriving or after leaving our website
Your submission of Personal Information on or through the Website constitutes your consent for us to collect, store, retain, and use your Personal Information as described herein.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the Personal Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Register you for an account on the Website.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To communicate with you including sending periodic emails to you containing information, newsletters, marketing materials, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To develop and improve our products, services, Website, and Content.
- To perform analytical analysis of Website Users
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties that we engage to assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, developing products, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep your Personal Information confidential. We may also release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, information that is not Personal Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may also disclose Personal Information pursuant to a lawfully received order from a law enforcement or government agency such as a subpoena, search order or investigative inquiry. In the event that we sell, assign or transfer any or all of our business or the assets of our business to another company we may disclose your Personal Information as part of that transaction.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not knowingly or intentionally market our products and services or collect any Personal Information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to, and intended to be used by, individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
No Representations or Warranties
Nothing herein shall constitute a representation or warranty that the Personal Information about you we collect, store or retain will never be stolen, misused, accessed without unauthorized, or disclosed without authorization. While we have implemented physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to try to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, we do not represent or warrant that our physical, electronic and administrative safeguards will prevent any or all theft, misuse, unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information.
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a resident of California, you may have additional rights with respect to the Personal Information that we collect, store and retain about you. These rights may include the right to,
- Know the categories of Personal Information that we have collected from you
- Know the categories of Personal Information that we have sold to third parties
- Know the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information
- Know the specific Personal Information that we have collected about you
- Know the categories and business purposes related to your specific Personal Information that we have sold
- Request deletion of your Personal Information under certain circumstances
Please contact us at the contact information below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
How long will we retain your Personal Information?
We expect to retain your Personal Information in perpetuity, however, we reserve the right to delete your Personal Information and no longer retain it at any time.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on July 2, 2020.
Pinnacle Transplant Technologies
1125 W Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85027