PTT is contracted with federally licensed Organ Procurement Organizations (OPO) and agencies accredited by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) for the procurement of donor tissue.. PTT is an active partner with the National Donate Life Organization, and work closely with our local Donate Life Arizona team. We diligently promote organ donation through ethical encouragement.
- Pinnacle Transplant Technologies’ quality systems and validated processes ensures patient safety from the initial donor consultation to the surgeon’s transplantation of a PTT allograft.
- Comprehensive medical and social histories of every donor are thoroughly reviewed by trained, qualified personnel.
- All donations are reviewed for eligibility by PTT’s Medical Director.
- Pinnacle Transplant Technologies’ donor acceptance criteria are established and maintained by our Medical Director.
- Recovery technicians are trained by their respective agencies, receiving continuing education to assure the consistent knowledge and application of Pinnacle Transplant Technologies’ strict donor acceptance standards.
- Pinnacle Transplant Technologies has strict standard operating procedures and protocols. Our Quality Systems personnel routinely audit our recovery partners, ensuring compliance.
- PTT only receives cadaveric tissue from not-for-profit OPOs and recovery agencies.